Welcome to Leigh Christou
Chartered Certified Accountants,
Statutory Auditors & Business Advisors
As a well established, but progressive local independent firm of Accountants in Coventry and Leamington Spa, we aim to provide our clients with a quality service on a value for money basis. Our service aims to be pro-active and personal which ensures that you obtain the best possible advice within a friendly and helpful environment. Our success is measured by the continual growth of our business through the personal recommendation of many of our existing clients and business contacts.
If it's practical advice you require look no further than our factsheets for some of the questions we come across most frequently. Select the information you require now and we will send the relevant info pack on to you by whichever method you request, as soon as possible.
Senior Client Manager Leamington Spa office (Potential Director)
An opportunity, with excellent career prospects, has arisen for a senior client manager with potential to become a director to head up our new Leamington Spa office
The ideal candidate will be ACCA/ACA Qualified and will have strong practice experience, and the potential to attract new clients to the practice.
This is not only an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to join a progressive and reputable firm of chartered certified accountants, but also an excellent opportunity to be involved in the heading up our prestigious exceptionally refurbished new office in Leamington Spa.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To support the Partners in the development of the new Leamington Spa office.
- To take full responsibility for the management of a portfolio of exciting clients from the Leamington Spa office.
- To be part of the senior team and involved in the running of the practice
- To develop client relationships.
- Focus on mid-corporates and Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs), including larger complex groups,
- ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Experience gained within a professional services environment
- Preferably experience of the South Warwickshire business community
- Demonstrable working knowledge of accounting standards, industry specifics and their applications.
- Knowledge of IRIS preferred
Excellent salary package and genuine long term partnership opportunity for the suitable individual
Please apply will full CV and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please call Chris Christou or Matt Keeling for an informal confidential chat.